The Martic Township Planning Commission meets on the third Thursday of every month, but only as needed! They meet at the Municipal office at 7:00 PM.
IMPORTANT DEADLINE NOTICE!
If you are planning on submitting a plan, it is recommended that you contact the Township Manager to confirm the next deadline.
The deadline for the PC is the 4th Thursday of the month by 12:00 PM, unless a change for the month is indicated on the monthly calendar. If in doubt, please call the Township office.
The US mail to the township is always AFTER 12:00 PM, therefore if sending via USPS mail, plan accordingly.
The Township has adopted its own Subdivision and Land Development Ordinance, effective March 2016, along with the Stormwater Management Ordinance, May 2014.
For Fees, please see the Fee Schedule, located under Zoning.
Martic Township Planning Commission Members:
Alternate: Terry McDonald
Items for discussion:
Agriculture Security Areas (ASA)
D.E.P. Sewage Facilities Planning Modules
Township Comprehensive Plan (approved Feb 6, 2023)
Proposed new ordinance reviews
Standard procedure for submission to the Planning Commission
1. Submit copies of complete submission plans to:
a. Martic Township Office – 2 plans, along with application and escrow payments
b. Martic Township Engineer: 1 plan: mailing information will be given by Township, when plans are submitted.
c. Martic Township Solicitor: 1 plan: mailing information will be given by Township, when plans are submitted.
2. Martic Township Planning Commission meetings are held the third Thursday of every month, (if needed).
3. After submission to the above listed persons, please contact the Township Manager to verify the Planning Commission meeting agenda item(s) and plan on attending the PC meeting to present your submission and to answer any questions.
4. If the plan(s) are moved onto the Board of Supervisors for review at one of their monthly meetings (typically the 1st Monday of the month unless there is a holiday), please plan on attending that meeting to present and explain to the Supervisors your plan and to answer any questions they may have.
5. When letters of recommendations and updates are submitted, please forward a copy to the Township, along with the Engineer and Solicitor.
6. The Township Engineer and Solicitor reviews ALL plan submissions to assure compliance with the Martic Township Ordinances.